Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Mixed media girls.....


Good evening everyone -
 I have completed these two new mixed media girls, both very quite similar but different at the same time!  They both measure 40 x 50cm, and prices start at $175.   I have used acrylic paint, pastels, impasto paste, paper, beads, fabric, ink and glitter glue.  They are an absolute joy to make and although they are quite time consuming, they are a labour of love!  I hope you love them as much as I do!!  They both have a gold shimmer on the back ground which shows up much better in real life, as does the glitter glue!!






6 comments:

  1. These girls are unbelievably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Carole :) I love making them too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Julie, your girls are lovely. The colors are so intense and soft at the same time. Have you considered creating a tutorial video? For sale to people like me who lack the imagination but have a great desire to be able to produce a study of this type. If you do, I will be first in line. ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sooze1950, thanks for your lovely compliments regarding my artwork! I have thought about a tutorial video but there just does not seem to be enough time in the day to make one! One day I would love to get around to it thats for sure! I do get a few people asking about them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message....