Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New watercolours and ink illustration....

Welcome everyone....
I started this sweet illustration last night, and I was able to finish it off late this afternoon.  I have used watercolours and ink and there is an overall theme of spring (we are moving into Autumn here with the cool weather really kicking in - I think this is just wishful thinking or memories from warmer weather days!!).  I love to paint all things a bit girly, so it was a no brainer with the birds, flowers ladybugs, hearts and so on.  I will be printing this one out onto cards and of course prints for frames.  
Have a great evening!
Cheers
Julie

2 comments:

  1. These little cute painted spring elements rock!
    How much do I love your blog Julie!! Your creations amaze me!
    I am your follower too.... I LOVE them all...what else can I say? :)
    Thanks for such happiness :)
    Suchi xx
    http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Suchi for you kind words!! Im glad they make you happy! I love creating them :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a message....