Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New! A5 prints of original watercolours and ink illustrations....

Good evening everyone!
I am now offering UNFRAMED A5 prints of some of my original watercolours and ink illustrations!  For just $12.00 each plus postage, you can own one or more of these that I have lovingly created!!  Here are just some examples, and I hope to put more of them up soon.  I take Paypal or direct deposit (Australia only).  Please email me on juliemryder01@gmail.com if you would like to order one.
Cheers
Julie
P.S.  The frames are just examples, and do not come with the prints :)
Above:  Topiary tree

Above:  Tree with a swing

Above: Butterfly

Above:  Home is where the heart is.

Above:  Row of Houses

Above: Stripey Tree

Above:  You are home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....