Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bottle Top images....


Good evening all.  Haven't I just been having fun these holidays!!  I bought a new Mac a few short months ago and at the same time, the full version of the latest photoshop.  So while Ive been navigating around both of these items, I have managed to make these 2 different lots of bottle top images (my latest phase!).  I discovered bottle tops when programming for a children's workshop, and I think they are a great way to add more dimension and texture to some of my mixed media works.  The kids loved them.  I have ordered some nice flattened bottle tops from Etsy, but they havent arrived as yet, so I am using some of the ones we have from real beer bottles (plenty of those here!!).  Hope you like these two different sets.  They are very fiddly to make, but I enjoyed the process.  They are hand drawn and designed by me.  I think I will do some digital tags or labels as well down the track.  Its a bit addictive (but cleaner then my usual painting ventures!!).  You can find them here in my Etsy store for $3.00.
Birdies - some of my favourite things to draw at the moment!

I just love drawing these as well - I use them in my watercolour and ink drawings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....