Or follow me on Facebook.
I would love some feedback (Please be KIND to my ego and only post positive comments!!)
1. Canvas of your choice (12 x 16 inch is what I used)
2. 1 x Medium thick Brush
3. 1 x Fine/thin Brush
4. Impasto or texture paste
5. Acrylic Paints (Olive Green, White, Forrest Green, three different shades of Pink, metallic gold
6. Pink Cotton Fabric Material (For Flowers and different material to match for Dragonfly)
7. Thick Gold Wire (Soft and Bendable wire) 8. Very Fine Gold Wire.
9. Clear Glue (Like Tiger Grip or glue that will stick to the thick wire). Do NOT use PVA Glue.
10. PVA glue (for the making of the fabric flowers only and the dragonfly).
11. Old fine tooth hair comb or similar. 12. Spatula or impasto knife.
This next step I have picked out a couple of other pink colours that coordinated well with the pink of the fabric, and make round ‘flowers’. You can use your brush or you finger for this step.
Using thin/fine brush and the metallic gold paint (this looks lovely when it hits the light), paint circles around the ‘flowers’ you just painted.