Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of the girls......

I would like you to meet Cindy...She is one of the girls Ive been painting - mixed media collage style!!  It was sooo much fun to do...and now Im onto my next girl...Paris....and I am slowly getting the hang of it!  I was able to scrounge around in all my stuff that I have collected over the years, and now finally I am able to use it in this new series of collage mixed media!  I am loving it - it is so free and so unstructured that I just let it out and see where it all takes me!!  Sounds a bit arty farty, but is just how it feels!  And even looking at the finished product that I have here, I have learnt so much in the mean time.  Ive been sitting watching Youtube and checking out all these cool techniques.  Some people are just amazing with their creativity!!  This mixed media collage style has also helped me not to be so structured.  I can already see the difference in this one pictured as opposed to the one I am currently working on.   Hope you like her!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....