Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!!

What a day today!  I made over 40 or so flower clips and head bands today - lots of cutting, pinning, sewing, and glueing going on!  A lovely relaxing day, even though the kids were home because of school holidays, they all went about their own thing, and they were happy for me to enjoy some me time sewing!  Will have to post some pics of the lovely fabric I bought - some bright and some vintage stuff.  Lots of blue in this round, but still the pink I love too.
Here is some pics of what they look like - my  niece is the model in the photo.  She was about 13 months old at the time.  She likes wearing the head bands as they are very comfortable. 
You can buy them all at Bloomin' Mad Flowers - Anketell St Tuggeranong, ACT.



Bit of a self portrait to show what they look in a grown up's hair!

Lovely blues' and browns.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....